In other words, how to get fired from babysitting in 10 days. Thank you Child Ish Behavior and Frum Punk for the inspiration. So the last attempt to say good bye was unsuccessful and I figured it would be fun to write up a post on how to get fired from babysitting. I also have to thank the kid I was babysitting tonight for giving me some more inspiration, she asked me to read her an Amelia Bedelia book. Then I thought to myself, that’s perfect, I’ll use Amelia Bedelia tactics, I’m sure those are fire worthy.
Tonight I went babysitting by a different family and when I told her that Tuesday will be the last time I will be babysitting for her for ever, and for everyone. She had a bit of a better reaction. She said “o, because you have finals coming up?, I totally understand”. So I said “yea, I have to concentrate on school work more”. So then she said “what about our motzei shabboses?”, So I said, “sorry, no more”. So then she said “After you finish this semester will you be able to?” So I said, “As of now no, but we’ll see”. So she was much more accepting of me finishing babysitting (Thanks Jessica for the word choice, and Thanks Frum Punk), but she still had a sad face and still tried to grasp any bit she could. She was really nice about it, not at all like the other.
- Don’t change the babies diaper.
- Let the kids eat all the junk food
- invite friends over and have a party with loud music
- let the kid stay up till the parents come home
- Let the kids color and paint the wall
- let them play outside without their coats on
- bring them to a neighbors house without telling the parents, so that they come home to any empty house
- Go to sleep and let the kids run around wild
- let the kids go in the parent room and put on “dress up” clothes
- try on the mothers jewelry
- Let the kids use black markers and scribble up their homework sheets
- Talk on the phone the whole time while ignoring the kids
- make prank calls by calling every contact listed on the emergency contact list
- say “yeah, right, whatever” to any instructions the mother gives
- come late to the babysitting job
- let the children watch TV the whole time
- Let the kids use the computer and print out pictures using up all the ink and paper
- Driving lessons.
- The roof: Your slanty playground!
- Learning to cook.
- How to cut up mommies clothes into even better clothes!
- raid the alcohol cabinet
- let the kids drink the alcohol with you
- teach the kids bad words
- hit on the husband
- hit on the wife
- leave the kids alone, and go out with friends - Mike In Midwood
- threaten the kids if they don't go to bed - Muse
- Read the Communist Manifesto to the kids as bedtime reading - Katie
- after the kids are sleeping, and the lights are off, taking a flashlight and hold it under your chin and make boogeyman noises at the top of your lungs!! - DavenedByDeKoisel
- If there's a kid you don't like, then pinch them all the time - Tr8erGirl
Ok, now this is harder than I thought, I can’t come up with another 5 days worth of bad stuff to do. But if you have ideas, you can comment, and I will put it up with credit to your name. I had the idea to use Amelia Bedelia tactics, but I can’t seem to think of any, so any ideas would be appreciated.
Remember, this is all in humor, no babysitter should be doing these stuff.