Sunday, January 20, 2008

Crayola Toothbrushes


One time when I was babysitting I saw the kids had really cool toothbrushes. They were Crayola toothbrushes that had little suction cups on the bottom so they can stick to the counter of the sink. So many times toothbrushes are laying flat down and then then fall and you have to wash them every time. Here with these tooth brushes they can stand straight up and they won't fall down. Plus the idea of Crayola is cute for little kids. So I commented to the mother when she came home that I thought the toothbrushes were cute. She then told me that she got it at rite aid. I went to check it out and it wasn't even expensive.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a good idea. Maybe I should get a few for the kid I used to babysit for.
    He hated brushing his teeth (still does), and his parents always try to get new flavor toothpastes and cool brushes as incentives. I doubt they got crayola :)

    ReplyDelete

Now using inline comments, instead of the check box, Click the "Subscribe" link to receive follow up e-mails with comments.